Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our Elf on the Shelf 2013 Adventures: The End

Although it took a few days to get into the whole Elf on the Shelf thing this year it turned out great.  I love the sense of wonder and excitement it helps to create.  Every morning is filled with joy as the kiddos search for and discover Eli.  I'm not sure how I feel about using the elf to foster good behavior, but I won't think about that again until next year!  I love that it is a family tradition.  I love seeing the looks on the faces of my little angels when they feel triumph for finding Eli.  I will miss thinking of a place for him.  I know they will not believe in him forever, so I will cherish the magic that he helps to create during the holiday season.  Thank you Eli...see you next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment