Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Our Elf on the Shelf 2014 Adventures: Day 5

This morning was a close call!  Mad Man is still not sleeping well, so I fell asleep with him before moving the Elf. When I woke up, I jumped right in the shower. I suddenly remembered that Eli hadn't been moved when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs - Mad Man. Then I heard more footsteps - T Bear! Shoot! I quickly finished my shower, and rushed out to turn off the living room lights. T wanted to search for Eli, but luckily I was able to convince her to go back to sleep! No such luck with M! I kept the lights off, scooped him up in my arms laying his head on my right shoulder. Slyly, I strolled through the dining room and grabbed Eli with my left hand, keeping M's head down the whole time. I told M we were just finding Mommy some clothes in the laundry room and I quickly placed Eli on the wreath hanger! Close one. Poor little guy was so tired it didn't phase him and he was unaware of my antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment