Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Halloween 2015

Happy Halloween 2015! I love Halloween; I always have. This year everything is a little crazy because we are still waiting for our new house to be done, so we are living in limbo! Luckily, I knew right where our decorations were stored - well, some of them. We decorated with what we had on October first, like always. Pumpkin carving was definitely lacking this year, since we spend very little time in our "apartment" (which is a half a house attached to my in-laws). Normally I go crazy with the pumpkin designs, but we really only had one night available to carve. So, Mad Man wanted Chase from Paw Patrol which was fun. T wanted something Descendants, which I didn't figure out, so she carved her own! It was so much fun watching her figure out how to work the carving tools and the determination she had to get it just right was awesome!  As always I try to squeeze every drop of fun out of the month of October. We trick or treated at the mall, a retirement village, the college, and two neighborhoods. Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment