Saturday, November 29, 2014

Our Elf on the Shelf 2014 Adventures: Day 1

It's that time of year again. Sadly, it seems that since my return to teaching last September my blog has certainly lost momentum. This is not due to a lack of fodder but merely a lack of time to write. Anyway, I love the whole Elf on the Shelf concept and process so I will MAKE myself post. 

This year I knew right where Eli was packed. We are storing many totes and boxes at my parent's house because we have our house on the market. Inevitably this fall whenever I went to look for something in our "storage" room I found the Elf on the Shelf box. Luckily, I was somehow able to keep it hidden from the kiddos. So, Eli was able to make his debut this year unscathed! The one issue I am having is that I can't seem to find the Elf on the Shelf movie on TV, and the book is yet to be unpacked, so Mad Man really has no clue about it (specifically the not touching him aspect). For now I will have to keep Eli well out of reach! I am going to buy the movie tomorrow just to aid in this endeavor!

T found him right away this morning and was so excited!  And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment